The Premium P2A and A2P Messaging Market is expected to grow from USD 57.1 billion in 2018 to USD 73.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for mobile marketing and end-user application developers, increasing mobile banking services, no need of data connection, penetration of mobile phones, and increased profits for mobile network operators are some of the driving factors of the market.
Various government regulations, increasing mobile SMS spam, phishing, and malware and illegitimate (grey) routes affecting telecom operator’s profits may be major restraining factors for the premium P2A and A2P messaging market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Premium P2A and A2P messaging market are segmented by end-user application type into inquiry related services, customer relationship management, notification & alerts, authentication service, promotional & marketing service, voting & entertainment, pushed content services, interactive messages and others (surveys, appointments, and updates). The authentication service segment is expected to witness the highest growth of approximately 3.9% CAGR during the forecast period, because of the use of mobile devices for sharing personal information over the web for purposes such as bank transactions, email logins, and others.
- The Premium P2A and A2P messaging market are segmented by traffic national and multi-country. A multi-country segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period, since it yields high profits for the mobile network operator, holding the largest market share in IT & telecom, travel, tourism, and social site authentication.
- The Premium P2A and A2P messaging market is segmented by messaging platform into a cloud API messaging platform and managed messaging platform. The cloud API messaging platform provides a simple and effective two-way communication channel for enterprises, thus dominating this segment with a market share of USD 34.26 billion in the base year.
- The Premium P2A and A2P messaging Market are segmented by industry vertical into BFSI, telecom & IT, media & entertainment, travel & tourism, retail & e-commerce, healthcare, Logistics & Utilities, and government. The segment which is expected to witness a growth of approximately 4.8% CAGR during the forecast period, is the BFSI, the reason being the use of A2P and P2A services for the customers, regarding transaction detail, alerts, delivery updates, and verification.
- The Premium P2A and A2P messaging Market are segmented geographically into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. APAC is to witness the highest growth of approximately 3.9% CAGR during the forecast period, due to the adverse adoption of Premium P2A and A2P messaging services and solutions by enterprises in this region.
- Key players within Premium P2A and A2P messaging market are CLX Communications (Sweden), AT&T (US), Tata Communications (India), Infobip (UK), Mahindra Comviva (India), SAP SE (Germany), Dialogue Communications (UK), Beepsend (Sweden), Twilio (US), and Tyntec (Germany), among others.
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of end-user application type, traffic, messaging platform, industry vertical and regional analysis.
- Traffic Outlook (Profits, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- End-user application type Outlook (Profits, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Inquiry and Search Related Services
- CRM Services
- Notifications and Alerts
- Authentication Services
- Promotional and Marketing Services
- Voting and Entertainment
- Pushed Content Services
- Interactive Messages
- Others (Surveys, Appointments, and Updates)
- Messaging platform (Profits, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Cloud API Messaging Platform
- Traditional and Managed Messaging Platform
- Industry vertical Outlook (Profits, USD; 2018-2026)
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Tourism
- Retail and eCommerce
- Logistics and Utilities
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!