Market Analysis and Insights: North America Compression Therapy Market
North America compression therapy market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to growing demand in the amount of sclerotherapy-related surgical procedures.
Market Definition: North America Compression Therapy Market
Compression treatment is mainly intended to increase blood flow and preserve the arteries. These are specially designed to provide gentle pressure on the ankles and legs and reduce swelling and pain. Different clothes are built to provide different pressure at different points in the arms and thighs. These clothes fit with equipment to ensure proper flow of blood by applying or withdrawing weight to the arms.
Download Exclusive Sample PDF at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-compression-therapy-market
North America compression therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compression therapy market for North America.
- Presence of a huge target group of patients, is expected to drive the market growth
- Higher frequency of sport accidents or incidents, drives the market growth
- Clinical evidence to support compression therapy for specific diseases treatment, drives the growth of market
- Technological developments in orthopedic operations, driving the market growth
- Lack of universally accepted quality material requirements, impact the growth of market
- Poor patient compliance with compression garments, hindering the growth of market
- Lack of awareness about compression therapies, hampering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Compression Therapy Market
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Bandages & Wraps
- Other Compression Garments
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Leg Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-compression-therapy-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, AIROS Medical is pleased to announce the launch of its range of compression therapy products, including AIROS 6 and AIROS 8, sequential compression devices which provide high-powered compression pumps at a price point that would require widespread adoption. This launch will extend company product portfolio and grow its market share.
- In May 2017, Tactile Systems Technology Inc. has introduced the first and only pneumatic compression therapy device Flexitouch to manage head and neck lymphedema as a specific result of neck and head cancer and associated care, rendering it the first and only pneumatic pressure therapy accepted for this disease. With the launch of this product the company has extended its product portfolio and improved its market share.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America compression therapy market are 3M, Medtronic, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., medi GmbH & Co. KG, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Smith & Nephew, Tactile Systems Technology Inc., ConvaTec Group PLC, Juzo, SIGVARIS GROUP, Bauerfeind, DJO, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: North America Compression Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Browse more related report to know about market analysis
- North America Infertility Testing Market
- Australia Radiology Services Market
- 3D Cell Culture Market
- Dental Surgical Microscopes Market
- Microbiome Sequencing market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!