Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Data Center Cooling Market
Asia- Pacific Data center cooling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 15.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 7,314.46 million by 2027. Growing concern for eco-friendly data center solutions in Asia-Pacific is major factor for the market growth.
Rising number of data center is one of the major factors behind the strong growth of data center cooling market. The companies are expanding their reach as well as offering for the customers which further supplementing the market growth. For instance, in March 2020, Schneider Electric announced the launch of its new rack mounted data centre cooling solution. The rack mounted data centre is designed for edge computing and micro data centres. The new product will enhance the product portfolio of the company.
Download Exclusive Sample PDF at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-data-center-cooling-market
Asia-Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific Data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of type, solutions, service, cooling type and organization size. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into enterprise data center and edge data center. In 2020, enterprise data center is dominating the market owing to strong penetration in market with easy availability. The enterprises data center are in high demand as it serves as a centralized data center facilities for overall operational needs. Enterprises data center facilities provide high capacity with strict security or compliance.
- On the basis of solutions, the market is segmented into air conditioning, chilling units, cooling towers, economizer system, liquid cooling system, computer room air conditioning (CRAC) & computer room air handler CRAH) control units, others. In 2020, air conditioning segment is dominating the market as the digital transformation in businesses and improved internet services for the customers is generating enormous amount of data to store these information data center are increasing their capacities. The increased capacity contains servers, networking devices, storage devices and others which generated tremendous amount of heat and raises the temperature to control this there is huge demand of air conditioners.
- On the basis of service, the market is segmented into consulting & training, installation & deployment, maintenance & support. In 2020, consulting & training accounted largest market share due to increase in requirement of consulting services to provide high efficiency data cooling centers.
- On the basis of cooling type, the market is segmented into room based cooling, rack based cooling and row based cooling. In 2020, room based cooling accounted largest market share as it is least expensive and requires few cooling units as compared to other cooling type. Room based cooling is compatible with existing data centers and as well with new data centers.
- On basis of organization size, the market is segmented into large organization, small & medium organization. In 2020, large organization accounted largest market share as the data centers facility requires huge amount of capital investment and among these investment cooling equipment holds around 40% cost which is making it less affordable for small organisations.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=asia-pacific-data-center-cooling-market
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!